26.7.09

The Gaslamp Killer - My Troubled Mind



The Gaslamp Killer - My Troubled Mind

Brainfeeder has done it again. "My Troubled Mind", the new EP from the Gaslamp Killer is an intensely psychedelic trip. GLK incorporates acid rock samples, 8 bit stab synths, Eastern drum breaks, and some genuine creative know-how to craft this great release. The beats are all fantastic, and in all honesty, unlike anything else being released right now. GLK has been killing the DJ scene in LA for a quick minute, running with Flying Lotus and the Brainfeeder crew, and routinely destroying Low End Theory. This clip from his Sonar set makes me wish there was a recording of it floating around somewhere on the interwebs.


Long story short, check the drop, f'realz. You'll thank me later

GLK-x-Ques

PS: If you like it, check his "Hell and the Lake of Fire are Waiting for You" Mix and the "I spit on your grave" mix

No comments:

Post a Comment